- 6.3 is going skating tomorrow.
- Helmets are mandatory. Students with-out skates can still participate.
- Provincial government assignment due Monday, February 4th.
- Students will be informed tomorrow if they are going to the CSS science fair.
- Computation Quiz #5 tomorrow.
- Practice for tomorrows Computation Quiz is available below.
-6.4 Pack for winter camp. Bring warm clothes!
-6.3 is going skating Thursday, January 31st.
-Government presentations start Monday, February 4th.
- Please post your Recipe video to Mr. Cadman's Youtube account.
- Explorer Project presentations continue tomorrow. Be prepared to present.
6.4 is off to Winter Camp. Please make sure that you have packed appropriate clothes for chilly weather as well as a water bottle.
Students will work on their provincial government presentations and their novel study reflections.
Presentations begin February 4th.
Students are currently presenting their Explorer projects. Please be prepared to present with the appropriate materials.
Prepare for Camp. Make sure you have Winter Camp healthy snacks ready for the trip as well as warm clothes for the 3 days.
Work on your provincial government presentations
Explorer presentations finished for Monday
Scholastic is due the 25th
SKATING TOMORROW. DRESS WARM AND BRING SKATES AND A HELMET FOR PERIOD 7 AND 8
Student are working on their provincial government presentations as well as deciding on a book for the upcoming novel study.
Students should be completed their recipes and should be working on their group reflection and their explorer projects.
- 6.3 goes to winter camp tomorrow. Please remember to send students with a snack/treat that can be shared with a dozen (12) people.
- 6.4 students: bring you skates and gear to school Thursday, January 24th.
- Provincial government presentations start February 4th.
- If your group made a video for Recipe for Habitability please post it to youtube.
The account email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Mr. C if you need the password.
-Email your poster to Mr. C to be printed in colour.
6.4: Explorer Project presentation start Monday, January 28th.
- Please return Health Form.
- Scholastic Orders due Thursday.
- Make sure your ready for camp.
6.3 - 1 day to go.
6.4 - 7 days to go.
- Read a good book!
- Presentations continue tomorrow for 6.3
- 6.4 we will put your videos online and create a QR code tomorrow. Please ensure that your Recipe poster is done and email it to me.
- Health forms sent home today. Please sign and return them for Monday, January 21st. Form is attached below.
-Scholastic Order due January 25th.
- Get rubric signed and return by Thursday, January 25th.
(sooner if you are going to camp)
- If you are presenting your explorer project Monday, make sure you are ready.
- Recipe for Habitability is due Tuesday. We will have a show case of posters and movies in the afternoon.
|File Size: ||388 kb|
|File Type: || docx|