School is let out at 1:30 and busses leave shortly afterwards.
We want to wish you all a fantastic summer break!
Looking forward to an awesome year in Grade 7.
Just a heads up, 7.3/7.4 go to Camp Sweet August 21-23, 2013.
-More details to come
Please read the attached letter regarding Calgary Science School Closure for Monday, June 24, 2013.
More information will be posted here and email to 6.3/6.4 parents as it becomes available.
- PE forms for trip to UofC must be returned TOMORROW.
(Digital copies are available below)
- Talent Show and PVA showcase tomorrow afternoon
- Band Concert tomorrow at 7pm.
- Students need to arrive at the School by 6:30pm to prepare.
- Social PAT tomorrow
- Track & Field Day tomorrow afternoon. Dress for the weather and bring bug spray.
- Outstanding Library books are due by June 26th.
- Band Concert Thursday at 7pm.
This Weeks PAT Schedule:
- Tuesday, June 18 - MATH
- Wednesday, June 19 - SCIENCE
- Thursday, June 20 - SOCIAL STUDIES
-Inquiry Project Self-reflection is overdue.
- Humanities Term 3 Reflection due today.
-Assessments for both projects will be going home by Wednesday. Please read through the feedback and email Ms. P if you have any questions.
- Make sure to review Math vocabulary on EDMODO.
- Wings & Things Summary is due Wednesday, June 19th.
PATs next week
Track day is Tuesday (after students complete the PAT)
Volunteer Lunch is on the 20th as is the Talent Show
Self assessment for inquiry project overdue
Students can begin to take projects home as I finish marking them.
If you have added to any of the projects (or if you missed an element of the assignment and need to complete it) please email me with the finished product by Monday).
Wings and Things summary due Wednesday.
Students can be reviewing concepts found on Edmodo for the upcoming PAT
- Please return all Library books by June 26th. If you cannot find your borrowed book(s), please talk to Ms. Hodgson or Ms. Alden.
- Information about Track and Field day is attached below.
(Tuesday, June 18th, in the afternoon)
- Inquiry self-assements are due tomorrow by 9am.
- Anyone who is re-doing their Air Experiment video, please hand it in to Mr. C tomorrow. You will need to talk to him and Airdrop it onto his computer.
- "Wings & Things" summary is due Wednesday, June 19th. Hand it in on Edmodo. If you can't load your video, Prezi, etc. then please talk to Mr. C.
- "Planes vs. Birds": as we are rapidly running out of time, this is an optional assignment. If you hand it in I will provide feedback, and if it is of good quality I will put it up in the room.
-Yearbook forms are overdue but can still be submitted to the office
-BBQ forms for the year end picnic are due January 14th
-PATs are next week. Students can be reviewing on their own.
The Agora is tomorrow! Students will share their projects in the morning. Afterwards, we will celebrate the completion of these projects, reflect on our experiences/successes/challenges and review for the PATs next week.
Work on 3 math practice problems
Jet engine video posted on Edmodo
Wing testing must be done at lunch.
Review for PATs next week.
- Humanities Fair is Thursday, June 13, from
9:15am to 12pm.
- Please get yearbook orders in ASAP.
- Family Picnic forms are due back by Friday, June 14th.
- Social Studies Inquiry must be finished for Thursday mornings Humanities showcase.
- Work on your summary for "Wings & Things".
- Please return your peer feedback from your Air Experiment video to Mr. Cadman so he can add his comments.
- Remade videos for the Air & Aerodynamics are due Friday, June 14th. Hand them in directly to Mr. Cadman